CAS Development Helps You to Build Your DreamsCAS Developments is a family owned Construction business for over 25 years, based in Melbourne Victoria. It was first established as a handyman service, which then became a home development company when the Director, Andrew became a Registered Builder, that focuses on Domestic Construction.
The team at CAS Developments make it their priority to make their clients home ideas a reality. We pride ourselves in our attention to detail and our ability to innovatively problem solve.
Why Choose Us
Whether it be New Home, Renovations or Repairs, all works are done with pride.
You will see that a CAS Development home extension or renovation will reflect your personality and embrace your lifestyle. So go check out the competition and then come back to us when you are satisfied that CAS Development are the builders for your dream home.
Solid experience in the building industry. Efficient and sustainable design solutions.
Done by people who are experts in development & guaranteed completion times.
First Working Process
Building is one of the biggest purchases in our lifetime. It is essential before going ahead with a project you can trust the building company you choose. CAS Development has an impressive list of credentials which means that should you choose us, you will be using a trusted, experienced, honest and safe building operator.
Our Happy Customers
As an experienced tradesman in the construction industry for 13 years, I have experienced many different construction sites. I have recently worked with Andrew Setiawan on a construction site in 2018 and highly recommend him as a builder.
Andrew shows many great qualities as a builder such as:
Great organization skills; Extremely knowledgeable; Very clean and fussy; Very approachable, patient and friendly to work with; Trustworthy and honest; Has built a great reputation amongst trades, and has built a great team; Highly experienced tradesman and builder.
Furthermore, after many years of experiencing many different job sites and working alongside many different builder’s and tradesmen, I can safely say that it is very rare to come across a builder, like Andrew, with such knowledge and experience who is great to deal with. It was a pleasure working with Andrew and am looking forward to working with him and his team in future.
To whom it may concern,
We have been working with Andrew Setiawan for three years. In that time we have completed 4 major jobs for Andrew, including:
- 51 Creek road Mitcham 2016 - 2017
- 4 Jacana Ave Templestowe 2017 - 2018
- 17 Paramount Ave Kilsyth 2018 -2019
- 85 Hawthory Rd Mooroolbark 2018 - 2019
We would highly recommend Andrew for his workmanship, good nature and ease of working with others and his skill in completing homes from start to finish. Please feel free to call if you wish to discuss this further.
I contracted Mr. Andrew Setiawan to contruct a 3 bedroom house at 39 Egan St Richmond 6/7/2010. I was the owner throughout the period of construction. The following at relevant information of the project:
Owner: Andrew Kong
Builder: Andrew Setiawan
Contract price: $300,000
Architect: La Mattina Design Studio
Engineer: JT Consulting Engineers Pty Ltd
Mr. Setiawan undertook the project from start to final stage to my satisfaction.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
1. I first met Andrew Sitiawan about 15 years ago. When he was a subcontractor to Smart Homes
where I was working as an Engineer/Supervisor.
2. Since then we have manage to keep in touch periodically especially over work which he needed some engineering done. Or some jobs that I had to refer to him. For quotes etc.
3. More recently we met again where he is studying a construction management course to assist him in his application for liscensing in Building.
4. For your considerations Andrew has told me up to date he has done/completed the following projects. where his role was as either contractor or subcontractor.
5. Andrew's list of jobs to date:
- 51 Creek Rd Mitcham (2015 - 2016)
- 17 Paramount Avenue Kilsythg (2017 - 2018)
- 85 Hawthorn Rd Moorolbark (2018 -2019)
- 4 Jacana Avenue Templestowe (2016 - 2017)
6. His role has been in project planning site organization excavations slab constructions carpentry framing & services rough in. Liason & communicating.